- I undercoat the model white to start with.
- Then I cover the upper surfaces with a thinned Vallejo Iraqi Sand
- Then add the brown camouflage elements using GW Calthan Brown
- Then add the green cam using GW Knarloc Green
- Wash the model with Devlan Mud
- Make a 50:50 mix of GW Blazing Orange and Iyanden Darksun and paint the triangles on wings and tail
- Varnish the model
- Apply the decals which are just black lines and numbers
- Microsol the decals
- Then taking the Iraqi sand again touch up all the sand areas to light and remove any orange peeping out from under the decals
- Add Dom's Decals National Insignia
- Varnish again to seal the decals in
- Dullcote the whole thing
The tail art is trimmed pretty tight to fit and the serial number is part of one decal which made fitting a lot easier.
Again not quite finished. I have two more in progress which MIGHT have more done to them. The big black aerial looks way ott so might get removed completely or painted a more inconspicious colour