I had four MiG-23 which had been undercoated for my Iran-Iraq project. I had completed a range of MiG-21 and Su-2x series aircraft but hadn't progressed the MiG-23. So downside is that need another set of MiG-23 to Join the Iraqi Airforce.
In the meantime the four have been pressed into service as Syrian fighters for some late 1970s - Early 1980s themed games.
- White Undercoat
- Iraqui Sand topcoat
- FS 30219 (Vallejo 874)
- FS 34102 (Vallejo Panzer Aces 348)
- Wash with Agrax Earthshade
- Second coat on the Vallejo 874 and PA348)
- Canopies in GW Shadow Grey (which I still have plenty of)
- Nose cone
- Light Blue undersurfaces
- German Cam black brown for the Exhaust exterior
- Orange and Yellow on the afterburners/jet effect
- Doms Decals (36" Syrian Roundels)
- Homemade Syrian flash