- Thinned VJ Pale Camo brown washed over the everwhere except the trousers.
- Color Party Field Grey on the trousers (and anklets and boots at this stage as I wasn't being careful)
- VJ Sunny Flesh Tone on the face and hands.
- VJ German Camo Dark Green on the Ammo boxes, Gas Mask cannisters and Tellermines.
- VJ Black Grey Boots, webbing straps, metal parts on weapons
- VJ Beige Brown, Wooden parts on weapons, Wood
- VJ German Camo Beige, Bread bag, weapons slings
- VJ Field Drab, Canteen
- VJ Khaki, Leggings
- VJ Russian Uniform, MP40 Magazine Pouches
- VJ Green Grey, Poncho Roll
- GW Bolt Gun metal, Canteen set
Friday, 13 May 2016
WW2 - Painting a new army
So......black undercoat just doesn't work anymore with my poor eyesight so I have had to go back and repaint the test figures. Not clever but a necessity. Rather than make things up as I go, which is how I normally paint things, I thought that this time I would actually record how I have painted things. If nothing more it means I have a record I can at least adjust at some point in the future.