Thursday, 13 September 2018

M109G - In Progress

The M109 has come to the painting table.  To make a M109G I needed to add some smoke dischargers and change the cupola over.  To do I that I have used the spare SD from the Leopard 1A3/4 Kits. They aren't correct but are good enough. For the cupola I am going to use a spare M113 one with my standard brass wire MG mount.

I have also tried out using the decals for the Battery and Gun marking. Not 1985 correct but I have evidence that the M109A3 G adopted it at some point.  I am not going to add any more and I think it is a little over the top

No comments:

Post a Comment