Friday 31 July 2020

Crete - Semi Arid bases

My FJ bases have attracted a couple of comments.  This is the process I follow:

First off is the VJ Earth Texture.  I had a pot so I used it.  Dark Earth.

Next I put on some spots of Flat Earth.  You could also use US Field Drab.

En Masse

Next is a patchy drybrush of VJ Salmon pink

Base edged are then given a coat of VJ Stone Grey

Which is then drybrushed over the Flat Earth and Pink

Finally a dry brush of VJ Dark Sand

A couple of spots of PVA glue. I use some water with it but only to get it to flow.  The trick here is to use it to hide any points where the edge of the base might show through.

Dunk the model into my basing mix.

All done.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have shared really best information about of Blog posting. I really inspire, your sharing and I must try these tips that you mentioned in your blog.

    About public health

    ReplyDelete